Enrollment is now open for the 'Explore your Business Idea' course in:
Nairobi, start date to be announced
Fill in the following form to enroll for the course. Afterwards you will receive instructions to finalize your registration and payment.
If you like more information to know if this course is right for you, you can contact us by:
Email at email@example.com
Phone/whats-app at +254 721 430867
Dates of classes: 3 classes, dates to be announced
Time: 9.00 - 13.00
Venue: The Twig, Nairobi
Fee: 8000 Ksh
Limited spaces available, so be quick to ensure your spot!
Are you interested in becoming your own boss? Do you already have a business idea and would you like to strengthen it? Or are you still searching for a good business idea? Then apply now for the most hands-on entrepreneurship course.
Vijana Reloaded offers you a three weeks coaching trajectory, that includes 3 half day trainings and practical weekly assignments.
You will articulate your passion, your power and your purpose. You will practice techniques on how to identify a problem or opportunity in society you like to focus on, and you will be coached on how to bring this all together in a unique business idea.
After completing the three weeks course, you are able to pitch your business idea, that truly fits with who you are. You will gain a great network of fellow entrepreneurs and will have the opportunity to apply for the 5-months ‘Realise your Business Idea’ program of Vijana Reloaded, starting early next year.
Week 1 - Who am I as an entrepreneur?
1. Passion - What lights your fire? What do you really care about? What is it that you always loved doing?
2. Power - What personal qualities do you have? What skills have you at your disposal?
3. Purpose - What is the aim of your business besides profit? What change do you want to make?
Week 2 - What opportunities do I see around me?
4. Problem - Who do you want to reach with your business? How do you get a better understanding of their problems?
Week 3 - What solutions can I provide?
5. Proposition - What solutions can you provide to solve needs of your customer? How can you make your proposition unique?
6. Pitching - How to tell a great story and pitch your idea?
In between the classes, you will work independently on assignments. Expected time: 4-6 h per week